Thursday, November 26, 2020

HappyUP!! Day 5342

 

HappyUP!!! - Dinner Invitations
Why it happened -considerate friends
Why it makes me happy - people know my situation.  I always get a few invitations to share Thanksgiving with people. It happened again this year....even with COVID. I am blessed

HappyUP!!! - Queens Gambit
Why it happened -I was chilling
Why it makes me happy -wow!....had to turn off the tube after a couple of episodes. I could have gone further but I have stuff to do. Yes, this is a good one

HappyUP!!! - getting some clean up done
Why it happened -it needed to
Why it makes me happy -yeah, I can be a bit messy. Sometimes, you just need to attack. Made a small dent today. That is OK...I have time. 

HappyUP!!! - after dinner walk
Why it happened -it needed to
Why it makes me happy -no "tryptophan zone out" for this kid. It was "hit the trail." What a gorgeous day!!! Did it in just a jogging shirt!

No comments: