Friday, November 20, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5336

 

HappyUP!!! - bladey wedge birdie 17
Why it happened -I have skillz
Why it makes me happy -I just LOVE whipping this shot out. It is ridiculously easy with a little practice. When I knock one in (and it happens often), it is satisfying. I took the slight effort to figure out something others don't want to

HappyUP!!! - shorts and sleeves
Why it happened -I was determined
Why it makes me happy -yeah, it was a little brisk on the last hole or two.....but invigorating as well. I was amazed at how bundled up some people were

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron punch into 18
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - downhill lie....sitting on mud basically...I knew I had to hit a cute little knock down off that lie....and put it to 10 feet. Nice way to finish up and secure a comeback win!!!



No comments: