Friday, November 13, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5329

 

HappyUP!!! - a repeat performance
Why it happened -my little buddy needed it
Why it makes me happy -my little COVID patient needed "the doctor" to give her that sleeping pill again....and it worked again. Found out that, last time, she slept straight through to 9 in the morning! She was amazed. Even recorded it this time

HappyUP!!! - nice win with the POY leader
Why it happened -more him than me
Why it makes me happy -he really covered my fanny today. His birdie on 9 was JUST what the doctor ordered

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 4
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - this was a long chip...all the way across the green left to right...to a pin that, if you go by, you are gone. This thing was a gem! I had the club in the air when it still had 10 feet to go. MAGIC STUFF!!!


No comments: