Thursday, November 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5321

 

HappyUP!!! - hosting my buddy
Why it happened -we made it happen
Why it makes me happy -so GREAT to play some golf with this guy today!!! Great time for fellowship

HappyUP!!! - tee shot on 14
Why it happened -I YANKED that one
Why it makes me happy -this just made me laugh! Straight into a tree just off the tee...up and over us to our right...down the hill BEHIND us and nearly in the sand trap of the previous hole. NOT the place you want to be hitting 2 from. YET...I came ONE INCH from making a par!!!

HappyUP!!! - chip in birdie on 18
Why it happened -I still got it
Why it makes me happy -LOVE a chip in!!! ESPECIALLY on the last hole. 

HappyUP!!! - an evening break
Why it happened -I was aware
Why it makes me happy - I am going to keep this one to myself. Just VERY lucky!!!




No comments: