Friday, November 27, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5343


HappyUP!!! - wedge into 18
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - had to take it over the corner of the bunker...with a 3/4 wedge. This is easy to screw up...usually a dead pull. This baby sailed high and with dead weight within 8 feet....right when we needed it.  Then, for good measure, snuggled that little left to righter (with consequences) right into the cup for birdie!...which led to.....

HappyUP!!! - a NUTTER CUP title defense
Why it happened -brother , the nephews , and myself do that
Why it makes me happy -it didn't look that promising on the 18th tee...or even after two shots on the 18th hole. We got a little help...and also took advantage

HappyUP!!! - our guest, Gene
Why it happened -my brother invited him
Why it makes me happy - what a lovely gentleman! That was a fun day on the course. 

HappyUP!!! - won a couple of skins
Why it happened -see that "wedge into 18" above?
Why it makes me happy - got my money back with a 100% return with that little shot. 
 

No comments: