Saturday, November 28, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5344

 HappyUP!!! - Emminence Front

Why it happened -having a convo
Why it makes me happy -listened to it many times today. An old song. A bit obscure. Not The Who's biggest hit by a mile......but ...it just hits my ear and puts me in a grooooover

HappyUP!!! - putt on 17
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - it was a bone breaker to the opponents. 40 feet...1 foot of left to right break..and it just kept tumbling...."on line" the entire ride....looked like it could come up a few inches short...until...it disappeared

HappyUP!!! - wedge to 18
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy - our backs were still up against the wall....especially when I was 100 yards out and all of my fellow players had hit their third shot. Only one way to pull this out....and I put it to 4 feet and made the birdie putt. A birdie birdie finish....it's about accomplishment of years of doing this. Did I create world peace today? NOPE....I just experienced happiness in the moment...and...happiness is never attained....it's a pursuit....a place you get to visit once in awhile...and that is the sweet spot


No comments: