Tuesday, November 24, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5340

 HappyUP!!! - 3 speeches

Why it happened -we have active members
Why it makes me happy - it is GREAT when our agenda is packed. It keeps everyone on point. We put on a heck of a show today

HappyUP!!! - call from VBD
Why it happened -I was being thought of
Why it makes me happy - great chat and an interesting opportunity

HappyUP!!! - delivering
Why it happened -it's what I do
Why it makes me happy -I thought I nailed it...and...I kinda did....then...I watched the playback. Zoom definitely brings some speaking challenges that I haven't mastered

HappyUP!!! -a realtor sign
Why it happened -I was walking
Why it makes me happy - the level of wackiness on this sign was.....hmmm......weird, funny or cute. I can't decide. It didn't make much sense but it got my attention


No comments: