Monday, November 30, 2020

HappyUP!!! day 5346

 HappyUP!!! - fireplace dude

Why it happened -I had a problem
Why it makes me happy -it took 30 days to get on their calendar....but my insert is fixed...and I will be back to heating from the efficient source. He was a joy to work with. He did extra mile stuff...and he got an extra reward for his kitties. Sooooooo glad I had that generous gift to give him

HappyUP!!! - Portia to the vet
Why it happened -I figured it out
Why it makes me happy -hey...it's bad when you have to call the vet, "can't make the appointment cuz I can't catch her." I figured out how to do it. I got lucky...no lacerations getting her into the crate. She was a. CHAMP today and I learned some stuff from the vet

HappyUP!!! -great weather for my friends
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy -no regrets on enforcing my COVID policy and skipping this GREAT trip. I'm thrilled that my buddies are getting the best weather possible. It's a looooooong drive to play in possible crappy weather. Im so happy they didn't have to. 


No comments: