Wednesday, November 04, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5320

 

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 2
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - once in awhile, you catch one EXACTLY how it is supposed to be hit. This goes beyond a good shot. It is what I call "properly" hit. My ball striking is not the best at the moment. When I catch one of these, it thrills me!!!

HappyUP!!! -malarkey
Why it happened -I was the grammarian
Why it makes me happy -so much fun to make fun of our likely next president. The club up in Canada used the heck out of the word. It was used more than ANY word of the day that I have ever heard! THAT is good work on my part

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened -taking care of business
Why it makes me happy -OK....I don't have any Covid pounds on me....now...it's time to get on to the next step which is leaving this year with less of me than came in. I have two months...I got this!!!

No comments: