Monday, November 09, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5325


HappyUP!!! - great chat with a client
Why it happened -they love me
Why it makes me happy -it is a sacred privilege to be of service...especially to someone that is of such high stature. Yep, the "perfect people" need help too. Such an honor

HappyUP!!! - putting my friend to sleep
Why it happened -I have those skills
Why it makes me happy -I have a friend in Ohio who has the COVID. We were texting. She hadn't been sleeping. I got the OK and called her and immediately used my RTT skills. She started out coughing but was then asleep within 5 minutes

HappyUP!!! - liberal terms
Why it happened -I was listening to some of "those" shows
Why it makes me happy - "white fragility"..."Diet fascism"...."punish conservatives"....these things entertain me. Those "woke" people crack me up


No comments: