Sunday, November 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4507


HappyUP!!! - diads
Why it happened - I found an old lesson
Why it makes me happy - great fun playing around with two string patterns this morning. I smell a new song coming

HappyUP!!! - another stellar round
Why it happened - mental focus
Why it makes me happy - was on the doorstep of fulfilling my Quest on the golf course today...just came up a little short. I know what it will take. I may be running out of time this season...but...that's OK.  27 putts...and only made one putt outside 8 feet.

HappyUP!!! - Ninja sushi
Why it happened - we were hungry
Why it makes me happy - been forever since I had some of the raw fish. Oh how I have missed it!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 8
Why it happened - a super 4 iron
Why it makes me happy- not an easy shot to put within 4 feet of the hole.  Then, my opponent drains a 20 footer for birdie...that made the putt a little longer for me. No worries. Right in the hole...back to even par...and spurred me to get closer to completing.....The Quest!

JollyJottings
Stretch
UT class
Denver Omelette
Eric golf meet
Hip video
Hynosis video

No comments: