Thursday, November 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4511


HappyUP!!! - Matie Kondo
Why it happened -I took a class
Why it makes me happy - where has this lady been? So happy my classmates turned me on to this dynamic lady. I was already in the midst of doing some work in this lady's area of expertise. Her methods are sooooooo much better than what I had going on. What could have bin a bit of a drudge is now a total project that I am stoked about!

HappyUP!!! - LoAnne
Why it happened - I had stuff to pick up
Why it makes me happy - this gal is just the greatest little tailor to go to. I always look forward to visiting with her.

HappyUP!!! - my chest of drawers
Why it happened - I'm ON IT
Why it makes me happy - the guy I am tonight is NOT the guy I was when I woke up. This is awesome. Things are looking like something from The Gap around here!

HappyUP!!! -"When the wind is at your back, go like hell because, them winds, they change"
Why it happened - I was thinking today
Why it makes me happy- years ago in my triathalon days, I came up with this mantra while I was doing my biking training. It all came back to me today!

JollyJottings

Marie Kondo
My chest of drawers
Book project started
Vision and goal for year end...close strong
3 wood 
Chris G apologizing
Downstairs closet
Egg bites made

No comments: