Friday, November 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4491


HappyUP!!! - my rain jacket
Why it happened -it was in my golf bag
Why it makes me happy -what happened to the warm day? It got cold in a hurry when that smoke covered the sky. Sooooo thankful I had this garment!

HappyUP!!! - hall of fame grimey par
Why it happened -I scrap
Why it makes me happy - in a bush on 11....scrape it out with a great shot to the fairway...still a full wedge that I pulled just a touch...downhill slippery chip...no green to work with ...and I hit the cutest little soft pitch that DOINKED right into the cup

HappyUP!!! - lending a hand
Why it happened -I am blessed
Why it makes me happy - people are hurting with those fires. I was able to do the ever so small thing today....and glad that I could. Those poor displaced people

No comments: