Wednesday, November 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4489


HappyUP!!! - Birdie on 18
Why it happened -an awesome putt
Why it makes me happy - THAT 20 footer had about a foot and a half of break in it...BAM! That shut down the opposition, won a couple more bets, and added a couple of dots! THE BEST way to head off to the 19th hole

HappyUP!!! - JP
Why it happened - he needed info
Why it makes me happy - happy to pass it along....and...I got some infomation I needed in return. Really like this guy and how this is building

HappyUP!!! -peace in the house
Why it happened - it was coming
Why it makes me happy - it isn't there yet, but Portia and Ampy were playing today (it's taken 4 days) and are on their way to becoming buddies.  Next stop will be the chasing of each other around the house....and stuff that gets knocked down in the process

HappyUP!!! - waking up to a surprise
Why it happened - smart kitten
Why it makes me happy- I woke up early...on my own. What did I find? The sweetest little kitten had worked himself between my neck and shoulder. THAT is one sweet feeling

JollyJotting
Present for Trav
S Ed
Unlocking Transcendence
Stretching
Some very solid iron shots....and...using AWARENESS exercises on the course throughout the round
Birdie on 18!
Xmas idea 

No comments: