Wednesday, November 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4503


HappyUP!!! - buddy killin it on the bike
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - I had no idea he had been up to this for awhile. He's going long and fast! It was pretty darn impressive. He's turning times I used to do....30+ years ago...when I was in top shape! Excited for him

HappyUP!!! - copy store and project
Why it happened - I took a chance
Why it makes me happy - the place was open early. They were super helpful. I got my stuff done...was in and out....came home and finished up in record time with some laminating

HappyUP!!! - Jumpin Johnny
Why it happened - I was at the grocery
Why it makes me happy - great running into this dude. I wasn't aware what he had been up to. Super to catch up. I couldn't believe his news!

No comments: