Tuesday, November 06, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4488


HappyUP!!! - Salerno
Why it happened - check engine light
Why it makes me happy - nice reset. We will see where it goes from there. It's just nice to have a relationship that lets me do this so easily

HappyUP!!! - truing up the books
Why it happened - I did some work
Why it makes me happy - we have agreement on the closing terms. No angst. No fireworks. Clerical errors made on both sides. All reconciled

HappyUP!!! - Wireless transmitter
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it makes me happy - alright...it's not perfect...yet! The idea is absolutely awesome. When it is good, it is great. It may be as simple as a return if this doesn't true up.

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - members really stepped up
Why it makes me happy- we had some late cancels...but we had a very robust lineup! Quality meeting!

No comments: