Friday, November 02, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4484


HappyUP!!! - PRIME
Why it happened -I broke down
Why it makes me happy -yep...I did it. I went to the dark side and got a membership. Let's eschew my feelings about Google/Facebook/Amazon...and the evil that is there. It's an Orwellian thing. Hey, I can get deals at Whole Foods now. I finally just ordered stuff that I had been putting off going to the store for.......and some of it came last night

HappyUP!!! - Microphone
Why it happened - PRIME
Why it makes me happy -this would not have been at the local store. I would have had to order it and wait from a music sight. It's HERE...tonight! On top of that, this is going to be a cool little tool to be able to play with. 

HappyUP!!! - Mac Grill
Why it happened - friend text me
Why it makes me happy - this place is always a solid little choice...company was great. Fun night out! 

No comments: