Sunday, November 18, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4500


HappyUP!!! - fixing the dishwasher
Why it happened - I looked on line
Why it makes me happy - I had this same issue long ago. I thought I had someone come out to fix it. It could have been something else. A quick look on line jogged the memory. SUPER easy fix!! No waiting for a service person and spending $80 for this dude! Full use of dw is on NOW!!!

HappyUP!!! - great group today
Why it happened - we went by handicaps
Why it makes me happy -we had a full 12 dudes out there on a Sunday. THAT is INSANE!!! We sometimes struggle to make 4 or 5. My foursome was the low handicaps and it was a competive deal. I got to watch a dude throw a 69 down on me. That's 3 under par, sports fans! My partner and I survived the onslaught and managed a narrow victory!  4 wins in a row...I am rolling on it!

HappyUP!!! - helping TD
Why it happened - I was reached out to
Why it makes me happy - LOVE to be of service to my members. I need to always make sure that they know that. Great giving this person a little bump!

HappyUP!!! - South City Midnight Lady and Open D tuning
Why it happened - I love the tune
Why it makes me happy- not sure why I never looked this gem before. I got a pretty good handle on most of it. Now, singing it? Hmmmmmmm......that's going to take some noodling around with. It also was in a tuning I never have played in.....I think I could do some cool stuff with this setup.

JollyJottings
Super group today
Another win
2 birdies....a good score when I was far from my best
South City Midnight Lady
Helping TD with speech
Fixing the dishwasher

No comments: