Thursday, November 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4497


HappyUP!!! - mousie out..no kitty in
Why it happened - persistence and smarts
Why it makes me happy -the runt sent her favorite toy down into a vent. I had it open...had to use a coat hanger to get it. If you have ever worked with a coat hanger that you have to bend, you know that can be frustrating....especially when a kitten is trying to jump down the hole. THAT would have been a fire department call for sure! All is well....Q-ball and the mouse are reunited

HappyUP!!! - tidyUP!!
Why it happened - kicked in a bit
Why it makes me happy - long way to go but some GREAT progress was made today

HappyUP!!! - cookies to the shop
Why it happened - I made some
Why it makes me happy - I know the young guys...and other golfers...are going to LOVE these little gems I baked. Felt good.

HappyUP!!! -snugglers
Why it happened - progress
Why it makes me happy- I found a cat under the bed. Couldn't find the kitten.  Well, until I made a second pass. Right behind the big girl was the little guy. She was hiding him! LOL  Nope... they are just getting friendlier and friendlier. Whenever I see it, my heart melts a little

No comments: