Monday, October 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4480


HappyUP!!! - meditation
Why it happened -I do that ocasionally
Why it makes me happy - that was a nice bit of peace today. We shall see if I can be somewhat consistent here. It's really easy to do....and I ALWAYS come out of it with a high

HappyUP!!! - walking
Why it happened - the weather mostly
Why it makes me happy -I walk...it's what I do. I had to cut it short due to an equimpment issue but the foliage is turning...the wind was perfect....just gorgeous

HappyUP!!! -blowing out the gutters
Why it happened -I have a blower
Why it makes me happy -OK...I'm not nuts about being on the roof anymore. Yet, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. My handheld blower did the job in it's maiden attempt at this project! Indespensible little tool

No comments: