Saturday, October 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4478


HappyUP!!! - great food
Why it happened -Member member tourney
Why it makes me happy - nice little eggs and bacon brekko...tasty lunch (with warm cookies)...and some appetizers afterward (those shrimp were out of this world!)

HappyUP!!! - big win in our second match
Why it happened - the other team made mistakes and my parnter didn't
Why it makes me happy -I'd be happiER if I had shown up today...I had a couple of moments but I was far from my best. Hey...that happens. After a drubbing in the first match, we were out of it. The second 9 was killer...it seemed like we could have put ourselves back in it. NICE! 

HappyUP!!! - Dodgers loss
Why it happened -Boston jumped on the new pitcher
Why it makes me happy - Poor wittle Puig...."superman" was all smiles and his showboatin self when he hit that homerun to go up 4-0.  Watching his countenance change when they started getting spanked was just priceless! 

No comments: