Sunday, October 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4479


HappyUP!!! - 6 string progress
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy -I'm not grinding THAT hard...but I keep pecking away. Got that cool little lick from Layla in the muscle memory...nope, not down yet, but it's right there. "Willin" was something else I picke up today. Got some other licks getting joined up as well. Diggin it...soulful stuff

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Brothers Lawn Chair Company
Why it happened -I get to play with my bro
Why it makes me happy -I don't take golfing with the bro for granted one single day...so fortunate in that way. We partnered up today..  We were down at the turn...then we both caught fire for awhile. We were now killing the nephew and his partner. I must have got hit by the extinguisher on the 15th hole.....and....as our name implies...."we fold em up!"  Good times

HappyUP!!! -World Series...DONE
Why it happened - Boston just kicked butt
Why it makes me happy - first, the Dodgers lost...AGAIN! Second, I am going to take back all of my evenings this week! Hey, I have stuff to do!

No comments: