Wednesday, October 17, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4468

HappyUP!!! - the par 4's
Why it happened - mostly chipping and putting
Why it makes me happy -not sure I have ever done this....not one over par par 4 today....9 pars and a birdie! Now....if only I hadn't screwed up the par 3's and par 5's!

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron
Why it happened - I was in place
Why it makes me happy - I drilled it on 9 right over the flag....and again on 11. Needed all of it on 11 for that birdie...actually got TOO much of it on 9 but that's OK.  Just fabulous contact. Kinda nailed that 8 iron on 6 as well. These are good signs

HappyUP!!! - 12:30 A.M. wake up
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy - I had no issue functioning on 3 hours sleep. Got some stuff done. Good to know

HappyUP!!! -remembering the grocery list
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy- LOVE my new little mneomic device....easy peasy

1 comment:

M R said...

Nice playing, Dude