Saturday, October 20, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4471


HappyUP!!! - ridiculously great putting
Why it happened - nice greens and skillz
Why it makes me happy - I started our merry team off with some very unlikely BOMBS! Probably about three of them.  My brother added on. One nephew dumped one for an eagle. The other nephew dumped our last gasp on 18. You don't see this kind of putting in a scramble. When you do, it wins......

HappyUP!!! - it didn't win 
Why it happened - I have suspicions
Why it makes me happy - it's the last time for this tournament. There were several teams bunched up at a very low number......and then there was one team that was 5 strokes better. I saw who those people were. You don't shoot 20 under in a scramble with that crew. It's not about winning...it's about the charity.....but...c'mon. The tournament has also lost it's hometown roots so this makes it easy to take a pass on it in the future

HappyUP!!! - Game 7
Why it happened -it's the playoffs
Why it makes me happy -I didn't care for the outcome....or the lopsided nature of the game....but... I really dig a winner take all game!

No comments: