Monday, October 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4466

HappyUP!!! - AAA
Why it happened - I overlooked something
Why it makes me happy -GREAT automated system. Did a couple of renewals over the phone FLAWLESSLY ...no frustration! C'mon...you know it doesn't always work that way!

HappyUP!!! - Fartlek
Why it happened - no...incontinence wasn't involved
Why it makes me happy - felt like doing a little joyful "run play" today....and came up with an idea. It's a HUGE idea that I could definitely get my arms around. We will see how it works out.

HappyUP!!! -learning rather than watching
Why it happened -I caught a podcast
Why it makes me happy -I saw a 15 minute podcast...that turned me on to the really cool site. It cost me a bit of time....time I would have been watching the NLCS. Instead, I learned a really cool memory trick for free....and I have a resource for more learnings.  I love to learn...if it is stuff I really dig learning. I'm pretty good at picking stuff up.  Anyway, I felt GREAT for learning something useful as opposed to mindlessly watching a baseball game!

HappyUP!!! - Strat wailing
Why it happened - got some inspiration
Why it makes me happy- I'm on track to make my year end goal. It may mean re-directing a bit but I will do it!!!

No comments: