Saturday, October 13, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4464

HappyUP!!! - Astros Homer the Heck out of BoSox
Why it happened -Houston has power
Why it makes me happy - Boston wins enough stuff. The Astro bats just served up a big can of "shut the hell up" to the Bostonians in the late innings.  LOVE THAT!

HappyUP!!! - fast play
Why it happened -we pushed it
Why it makes me happy -our fivesome could have been out there for a long time today. NOPE! Under 4 hours....and we had two people walking. LOVE whipping it along. I employed some subtle (or not so subtle) tactics to "keep our groove" on.

HappyUP!!! - THAT OTHER sock....FOUND
Why it happened - a pair of gym shorts
Why it makes me happy - yep...I get a kick out of this game still....when I WIN! I had an orphan laying around for a couple of days....but his/her brethren came tumbling home!

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened -it's OCTOBER here
Why it makes me happy-NEVER vacation from here in October...it's why we put up with that brutal summer the last 3 years. Just a perfect day to be alive!

No comments: