Wednesday, October 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4454

HappyUP!!! - ThunderSHOW
Why it happened -it's weather
Why it makes me happy -what is this stuff? So strange to get this kind of action this early in the season. It was soooooo coooool to watch the novelty

HappyUP!!! - cutting the walk short
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy - I looked at my accuweather....and the dark skies....and the leaves that were hitting me....and decided there was a better place for me to be. It was awesome the way this storm advertised itself. I got home, sat on the porch, and watched it envelop us

HappyUP!!! - Finishing up with MacKeeper
Why it happened - I hired them
Why it makes me happy - they did some work on this machine. Follow ups are guaranteed. No more tolerations.

JollyJottings
A's vs Yanks
Lasagna
ThunderSHOW
Joan Jett podcast
Finishing up with MacKeeper
Cutting the walk short due to ample warning from Mom Nature

No comments: