Tuesday, October 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4467

HappyUP!!! - Waking Up STOKED
Why it happened - let's leave that to me
Why it makes me happy - hey....nothing wrong with being excited!...right off the get go! Yeah, I do that most than others.  TODAY, it was at another level.

HappyUP!!! - Delivering a GREAT speech
Why it happened - I filled in and had great material
Why it makes me happy - it didn't take me much time...I kind of mirrored something I saw...but the people LOVED IT!

HappyUP!!! - chiro referral
Why it happened - I got friends
Why it makes me happy -haven't had a bone twister in my contacts for awhile...got a referral...got in....great guy....and I'm straight now, Jack (and I'm not referring to my orientation)

HappyUP!!! - ordered the illegal
Why it happened -I am sly
Why it makes me happy- can't wait for the contraband to arrive....gonna be some fine times ahead

No comments: