Saturday, August 31, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2942


HappyUP!!! - new personal best
Why it happened - solid all around play
Why it makes me happy - in my youth, I shot lower rounds at SV.  Since returning, this is the first time I shot even par.....been 1 over several times.  Who doesn't love a personal best?

HappyUP!!! - 5 birdies
Why it happened - solid shots...solid putting
Why it makes me happy - it's all about the birdies

HappyUP!!! - onion dip
Why it happened - it just did
Why it makes me happy - I don't do it often....but I just happened to have the ingredients lying around....it was a chip and dip kind of day

HappyUP!!! - cash in the car
Why it happened - forgot my money clip
Why it makes me happy - I make a habit of keeping a few bucks in the car...because this wasn't my first rodeo around this issue....was able to complete my grocery store adventure

5 birdies....birdie/birdie/par/birdie/birdie start....4 under through 6
Putt on 1....5 iron/largo/birdie 2....pitch/putt 3....drive/5 iron/wedge/putt/near birdie 4....9 iron/putt/birdie 5...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6....hybrid/pitch/putt (lip out) 7....bunker shot/sandie bullet 8....drive/5 iron 9....hybrid 10....drive/7 iron 11....drive/hold off 8 iron/largo birdie 13....hold off 7 iron 14....drive/punch wedge 15.....punch 9 iron 16.....7 iron all over it 17...drive/hold off 9 iron/putt 18

No comments: