Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2384


HappyUP!!! - training completed
Why it happened - we do it a couple of times a year
Why it makes me happy - good to get it done....meet some new peeps...and learn things

HappyUP!!! - speedwalk
Why it happened - good day for it
Why it makes me happy - my speedy marathon days are long behind me due to injuries....but I still like to move fast.....great little jaunt this morning

HappyUP!!! - speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - funny...Idaho...happy ....those were the topics of the speeches this morning...and they were awesome

HappyUP!!! - karate and a swim
Why it happened - it was planned
Why it makes me happy - love the time with my gf and my buddy

JJ

Training completed
4 mile walk
Swimming
Karate
Greg's Idaho Speech....Michael's Funny Speech...Kathy's Happy Speech
A guest
A BLT
Purchasing the leash and harness

No comments: