Sunday, August 04, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2375


HappyUP!!! - refugee camp
Why it happened - sleepover nite
Why it makes me happy - it always cracks me up....I get up early in the morning....and all these bodies are strewn about sleeping.....and I have to find a pathway around and over the masses

HappyUP!!! - emergency 9
Why it happened - the guys said "it shall be so"
Why it makes me happy - the head pro joined us for a little more end of the golf week fun....before everyone has to head back to work tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - pitch on 18
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - that delicate little shot came at the perfect time....to eek out a victory

HappyUP!!! - GREAT family evening
Why it happened - leftovers
Why it makes me happy - what a dinner!!!....and a movie to boot! It really is the simplest of things that float my boat


JJ

4 iron recovery/8 iron 1....4 iron punch 2...drive/hybrid/pitch 3....break 4....drive/wedge 6....drive 7....bunker shot 8...drive/pitch lip out 9....drive/4 iron/wedge/largo 10....8 iron 14....fairway bunker shot 15...7 iron 17....pitch 18

Getting the W
Emergency 9
Winning the emergency 9
8 iron 1....chip 3...drive/chutt 4....9 iron/chutt/putt 5...drive 7...bunker shot 8...drive/bunker shot 9

Refugee camp in the morning
Spectacular August weather
Delicious leftovers
Darkening Skies

No comments: