Saturday, August 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2374


HappyUP!!! - Belt Promotion
Why it happened - my buddy has been working
Why it makes me happy - love seeing him continue to progress

HappyUP!!! - morning in the park
Why it happened - belt promotion
Why it makes me happy - perfect venue. It was great to be outside rather than inside
an overcrowded dojo.  Great presentation by the teams

HappyUP!!! - slideshow presentation
Why it happened - I did a little fiddling
Why it makes me happy - it's great when you touch the emotions of another (in this case, my GF's).... but touch your own in the process

HappyUP!!! - evening with da boyz
Why it happened - sleepover
Why it makes me happy - yeah...they are getting big....but I still hold my own in that pool.  It was great sitting around and chatting with all of them over pizza poolside.

JJ

Morning walk with the Jazzmeister
Belt promotion morning
Time in the park
Recycling
The boyz
Swimming
DVD of photos
Learning new computer capability...and a slideshow presentation

No comments: