Monday, August 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2937

HappyUP!!! - Insight
Why it happened - an issue has arisen at the club
Why it makes me happy - I like to think regarding issues....and I did a lot of thinking today

HappyUP!!! - shrimp
Why it happened - GF and little buddy put them together
Why it makes me happy - a dinner full of love

HappyUP!!! - mini golf and go karts
Why it happened - birthday continuation
Why it makes me happy - nothing to do with my birthday....just a heck of a lot of fun...lovin life!

HappyUP!!! - Kovars
Why it happened - bonding time
Why it makes me happy - "seek first to understand...before being understood"....not sure the kids will get that...but I do. I fail at this at times...but it has always been a mantra. Great to hear it tonight

JJ
Shrimp...Go karts...mini golf....working on a big presentation...gaining knowledge...the weather...my weight....just loving life

No comments: