Thursday, August 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2379

HappyUP!!! - 25 yr anniversary
Why it happened - we observe
Why it makes me happy - I would have totally forgot about this. My ol buddy sent me an e-mail about this.....and it made me laugh

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I was shaggy
Why it makes me happy - she was on time this time....and we had a lot of fun....and I got a great cut...for what there is to cut..LOL

HappyUP!!! - Sean back home
Why it happened - he was in town on business
Why it makes me happy - I got the entire old gang together to play a late night 18...fabulous weather...we got done before dark....PERFECT revisit

JJ

25 year anniversary
Haircut
Errand trip
Welcome home Sean

Drive/5 iron 1...drive 2...drive/hybrid/birdie look 3...drive 4....drive/wedge 6...drive/8 iron high hook 7....par 8...drive/8 iron/chutt 9...4 iron/9 iron 14....drive/short iron 15....4 iron/8 iron 16...bunker shot 17...4 iron/wedge 18

Good times

No comments: