Friday, August 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2387


HappyUP!!! - Rich
Why it happened - I coaxed him out
Why it makes me happy - haven't golfed with this buddy in FOREVER! Just LOVED catching up with him today

HappyUP!!! - Rich's impressive play
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - I'm sure he will be motivated to join us again shortly. For such a long layoff, the dude played extremely well

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 11
Why it happened - I have skillz
Why it makes me happy - this was a tough one. Downhill lie in the bunker...green sloping away a bit....I set the wrists and slapped that sand HARD!!!!  Sandy bullet par!

JJ

Seeing Rich
Brekko/lunch
Rich very impressive
Drive/7 iron 2....putt 3...4 iron/wedge 4....9 iron 5....drive 6...drive/7 iron 7....4 iron 8....drive/pitch/putt 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/bunker shot/putt/sandie bullet 11....4 iron 14....drive/wedge 16...6 iron 17....4 iron recovery/6 iron 18
Great weather

No comments: