Friday, August 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2941


HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened - we came back
Why it makes me happy - sometimes a tie is a win....we were getting it put to us on the front side

HappyUP!!! - Manny
Why it happened - he reached out
Why it makes me happy - he doesn't really know me...but he reached out to me...and was appreciative that I spoke my mind the other night.

HappyUP!!! - Roots par
Why it happened - overcame a bad break
Why it makes me happy - first, I'm glad I didn't break my wrist. I assessed the situation. I took a light grip. I got a little stinger out of it. It was worth it....and made that par!

JJ

Brekko with Carl Jr
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1....shot off roots/pitch/putt/parr 2...drive 3....drive 4...bunker shot 6...drive/7 iron 7...6 iron 8....drive/5 iron 9....6 iron 10...drive 11...pitch 12...pitch 13....bunker shot 14....8 iron 15...7 iron 17
Manny thanking me

No comments: