Saturday, August 24, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2935


HappyUP!!! - sea bass
Why it happened - great restaurant
Why it makes me happy - THAT was some great eating

HappyUP!!! - calamari
Why it happened - Paul Martins
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE calamari....may be my favorite food.  PM's has it going on

HappyUP!!! - Town Square
Why it happened - City of Roseville
Why it makes me happy - it was a beautiful evening to celebrate the City's newest addition to what they offer us

JJ

Brekko
Great group
Getting the W today
Pitch on 2....wedge 3....chip 6....drive/pitch 7....6 iron/greenie 8...hybrid recovery/pitch 9....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 10.....recovery 6 iron 11....drive/incredible up and down 13....8 iron off scratchy lie/putt 14....drive/hold off 9 iron/putt 15....drive/hold off wedge 16....8 iron 17....2 putt 18
Birthday wishes
Sea Bass
Concert in the Town Square

No comments: