Saturday, August 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2388

HappyUP!!! - battling back
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - I was playing pretty well...could have been better....but the dude I was pitted against was playing out of his socks...on HIS home turf. He had 3 holes down with 4 to go.  I striped it on those last 4 holes. I wish I could have made a putt or two (and..yeah..they were close)...to get the win. Very happy to get the tie and get a point for the team.

HappyUP!!! - 15-18
Why it happened - turned it on
Why it makes me happy - wedge right at it on 15....wedge right at it on 16....5 iron STUCK to within 10 feet on 17....and a fairway bunker shot hit purely...followed by a 9 iron RIGHT AT that pin on 18....STEPPING UP when it was needed?...yeah...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - catnappers
Why it happened - they stopped by
Why it makes me happy - Portia gets to spend time with Uncle Buddy.....I love that!

HappyUP!!! - paired with Buddy
Why it happened - it is how our handicaps fell
Why it makes me happy - from the carpool....to being his teammate....love this guy!

JJ

Carpooling with Buddy
New glove and hat
Nice guys we played against
Getting 5 points
Coming back down the line
Fairway bunker shots
Visit from the "catnappers"

No comments: