Tuesday, October 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2080 Tues




HappyUP!!! - Shipping off the cards
Why it happened - I posted something months ago
Why it makes me happy - these were part of my late brother's collection. I am so happy that somebody tracked me down who NEEDED these two talking cards. My late brother passed long ago....but....today....he's making a collector back in Massacheusetts happy

HappyUP!!! - bridge speech
Why it happened - a SMART guy
Why it makes me happy - I had requested that this retired bridge builder give a speech about the new span of the Bay Bridge.  I learned SOOOOOO much.

HappyUP!!! - 5 chapters transcribed today
Why it happened - I needed to get back to some study work
Why it makes me happy - as I was going back over my notes, I was learning/re-learning things right and left.  It is AMAZING how much we actually remember.....can you imagine how much we have "forgotten" that is really just sitting up in the cranial attic?

JJ

Bridge speech
Vacation speech
Nitrate free turkey
5 chapters transcribed today

No comments: