Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2108

Oh yeah....that's me...putting the hammer
down...right before I make an aggressive 
pass. Reminds me of my racing days!

HappyUP!!! - speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - goals......posture.....detoxification....GREAT information from qualified experts.........all for free....all I have to do is show up. GREAT STUFF

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I am just SO BLESSED to be able to fully enjoy every day of the tremendous weather here in NoCali......I NEVER take a moment for granted

HappyUP!!! - spectacular evening
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - 3...count them....THREE.....great things in one night.....AFTER the weather and golf today....AFTER tremendous Toastmasters....all I can say is WOW!!!!  LIFE is GOOD

JJ

Sherri/Greg/Dr Don speeches
TableTopics
Gorgeous Day


No comments: