Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2095 Wed



HappyUP!!! - an invitation
Why it happened - I have some cool friends
Why it makes me happy - we will be doing some private touring soon!

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - hitting it well
Why it makes me happy - had one of my most solid rounds of golf for the year today. The weather was just tremendous....so glad to be alive

HappyUP!!! - nailing down plans
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - fun times ahead for this event....it is going to be an AWESOME night. Something to look forward to is ALWAYS a HappyUP!!!

JJ

Kristy speech
Bob speech
TM's filling in

Hybrid/wedge 1....punch/pitch 2...drive/3 wood on to 3...drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 4....wedge/chutt 5....drive/wedge 6....drive/wedge 7....chip 7....putt 9....drive/3 wood/wedge 10....drive/9 irong/putt/birdie 11....bunker shot/putt 12....bunker shot 13...drive/putt/birdie 15....punch shot/putt 16.....7 iron for dots on 17....drive/hybrid/wedge 18



No comments: