Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2102

While I may not totally agree with the sentiment above,
I can pretty much guarantee you that I wouldn't agree with
the total sentiment of the Westboro Baptist Church either...LOL
All things in moderation, my friends


HappyUP - dinner
Why it happened - Giants game
Why it makes me happy - I had the most WONDERFUL chicken prepared for me tonight.  Chicken breasts stuffed with cheese and chili peppers.....kind of like a chile relleno in a chicken breast. OMG...this MAY have been the best chicken I have EVER had!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - I went
Why it makes me happy - I almost eschewed attending today. SOOOOOO glad that I went. 3 FABULOUS speeches....great table topics.....several guests......would have HATED missing this meeting

HappyUP!!! - nephew golf
Why it happened - he comes out once in awhile
Why it makes me happy - he really played well.....especially for how often he plays.....and that he just recently got out of his cast.  The little booger officially hits the ball farther than I do!  My ego can take it. Just glad my bro and I were able to escape today with just a minimal loss

HappyUP!!! - World Series opener
Why it happened - it's October
Why it makes me happy - GIANTS WIN!!!!  PandaUP!!!

JJ

3 great...and funny speeches
Guests
Playing with bro/nephew
7 iron 1......recovery shot/chip/putt 2.....pitch/putt 3.....drive/bunker shot/sandie 4.....9 iron/greenie 5....drive/wedge 6.....hybrid/chip 7.....5 iron/chutt 8.....recovery/pitch shot 9.....hybrid/9 iron 10....drive/6 iron 11.....drive/pitch/putt 13....bunker shot 14....recovery shot 15....pitch 16.....7 iron/greenies/largo 17....drive/wedge/largo 18
Dinner
Giants series

No comments: