Monday, October 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2093


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - the E-man called me
Why it makes me happy - LOVE this guy....haven't seen him in a bit....great convo.  The brekko was tasty as well

HappyUP!!! - gym
Why it happened - I do go there
Why it makes me happy - good little workout today. I prefer to do my workouts on my own.....but....it's nice to utilize the equipment on occasion

HappyUP!!! - Giants Win
Why it happened - they are winners
Why it makes me happy - Holliday's slide into Scutarro was DIRTY!  Serves him right that he later booted a key ball.  I'm thinking we will be seeing some payback in this series.

HappyUP!!! - walking
Why it happened - needed to shake out that gym workout
Why it makes me happy - so DARN gorgeous out there today....I just kept on going and going

JJ

Brekko
Fixing an issue
Gym
Walking
Giants win

No comments: