Friday, October 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2097


HappyUP!! - time with Stu
Why it happened - I made a little trip
Why it makes me happy - I will explain who Stu is a bit

HappyUP!!! - great round
Why it happened - I'm playing well
Why it makes me happy - it's what I do

HappyUP!!! - wood fired pizza night
Why it happened - my club does that
Why it makes me happy - gorgeous weather....outside.....woodfired personal pizzas....with the people that are the closest to me....heaven!

HappyUP!!! - wonderful morning time
Why it happened - well...it does
Why it makes me happy - it was absolutely.......THE BEST!

JJ

Wake up
Family cuddle time
Time with Stu
A returned call
Drive/wedge 1....drive 2....drive/3 wood 3....drive/4 iron/wedge/putt 4....8 iron 5....chutt 6....drive 7...drive/5 iron 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/6 iron/pitch 11.....7 iron 12....drive/7 iron/2 putt 13....hybrid/9 iron/14.....wedge 15...drive/wedge/birdie 16... 6 iron 17...drive/hybrid/wedge 18

Perfect weather
Great round
Lifting a few off my buddy
Fabulous dinner companions

No comments: