Sunday, October 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2085



HappyUP!!! - playin with Da Booth
Why it happened - he had room
Why it makes me happy - love this guy...though we don't get to golf often. He's one of those "larger than life guys." So much fun

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - good hybrid/wedge/putt 1....nice 8 iron tight/putt 5....cute hold off 9 iron/putt into 14....drive/OK wedge/outstanding read and putt on 15
Why it makes me happy - I average a little over 1 birdie a round.....so...well....it's all about birdies....wish I had more pars to back the birds up today....but ....we won a fiver today

HappyUP!!! - riding
Why it happened - pards came in from late night flight
Why it makes me happy - I was ready to walk.....but....it ended up being good thing to ride today

HappyUP!!! - new friend
Why it happened - we were filling in
Why it makes me happy - played golf with a 60 year old characther today. It's the best way to describe this type of person.....met a bunch of them in my lifetime. They add spice...what a hoot.

HappyUP!!! - free drink
Why it happened - a hole in one
Why it makes me happy - nope! I still don't have one....so happy for guy playing behind us who was happy enough to buy us a celebratory libation



No comments: