Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2109


THAT is not only a GREAT looking group.....especially that
guy in the Giants jersey.....but a VERY talented group of 
Toastmasters! Great pic for the group on the website

HappyUP!!! - Boundaries speech
Why it happened - Anita delivered big time
Why it makes me happy - Anita is well on her way to being a pro. She gave a great speech about people setting their personal boundaries....which....if people in your life cross....they have to deal with the consequences.  These aren't legal boundaries...they are you own. You set them...and...if people choose to continue crossing them....they gotta get tossed from your life. It's about RESPECT! It was a great talk. Funny how some people just don't get this SIMPLE concept

HappyUP!!! - NO punch shots
Why it happened - I kept it fairly straight
Why it makes me happy - for months and months, my goal has been to NOT have to hit a shot under a tree at my club. Now, keep in mind, I am pretty good at hitting that shot.....I just wanted to play a round without having to do so. TODAY....mission accomplished!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - birdies are the name of the game. I had two today....neither of them cheap....very solid!!! Should have had another one if I had hit a decent 4 foot putt.

HappyUP!!! - trick or treat
Why it happened - Oct 31
Why it makes me happy - LOVE all the kids coming to the door in crazy costumes....the little ones...the big ones.....I even think a mom might have tried to sneak in there tonight....LOL! GREAT FUN!!!

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 1.....drive/7 iron/putt 2...5 iron/flop shot 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....9 iron 5....8 iron/chip 6....drive/7 iron 7.....hybrid/putt/birdie 8.....drive 9...drive/wedge 10...drive/7 iron 11....bunker shot 12....drive/chip 13.....pitch 14....drive 15....good break/8 iron 16....pitch 17...drive/hybrid/wedge/chutt 18
NO PUNCH SHOTS
Winning
Trick or Treat
Sleeping in
Rain

No comments: