Sunday, October 14, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2092




HappyUP!!! - smoking it
Why it happened - I found a little something
Why it makes me happy - golf imitates life.....I got a GREAT wake up today

HappyUP!!! - par on 17
Why it happened - GUTS
Why it makes me happy - we had an audience....terrible tee shot....great pitch...and a better putt...sealed the deal

HappyUP!!! - a walk in the park
Why it happened - a lovely day
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like a little time out in nature?....that's off the golf course?

JJ

wedge 2....punch 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....9 iron 5.....recovery shot/putt/birdie 6.....drive 7....pitch/putt/par 8....drive/8 iron/putt 9.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 10......recovery shot/chip 11....6 iron 12....drive 13...wedge 14....9 iron 15....recovery/pitch 16.....pitch/putt 17....drive/3 wood/wedge/putt 18
Putting the L man away
A walk in the park

No comments: