Thursday, June 25, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 880 - MJ and Farrah

Wow...what a day - Farrah Faucett and Michael Jackson both gone on the same day. There is a lot of sorrow in the world today with those passings.

We don't ignore - the sadness in the world....

....but we always look for the HappyUP!!!s - of the day

HappyUP!!! - thinking about the great music of Michael Jackson
Why it happened - sadly, because he died
Why it makes me happy - he had some great, groundbreaking music....you hear the tunes and you want to move.

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I played poorly yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I think I caught on to some flaws that had crept in. Toward the end of the session, I was striping it out on the range. We'll see what happens in the morning

HappyUP!!! - trip to the optometrist
Why it happened - some new contacts came in
Why it makes me happy - I like my optometrist's office. The receptionist is a bit quirky and fun to joke with. I also got the correct lenses as my previous ones were a bit underpowered.

JollyJottings

Hitting balls
Trip to the optometrist
E-mails from friends

No comments: