Sunday, June 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 869

HappyUP!!! - two optical illusions
Why it happened - I hit two great shots
Why it makes me happy - not having had a hole in one, anytime that you hit a shot and it is right at the hole with what appears to be the right distance, there are some moments of happiness. You know you have hit a good shot....always a HappyUP!!!....but you have a happy anticipation of possibly seeing it fall in the cup.

HappyUP!!! - talking with a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy shot me a text
Why it makes me happy - haven't talked to this friend in a bit and we'll surely get together soon.

HappyUP!!! - last minute tasks
Why it happened - I got off the fanny
Why it makes me happy - it had to be pushing 8 pm when I cut the lawn, watered all of the vegetables, and went to the grocery store. These were all on tomorrow's calendar. I have a head start on knocking the "to do" list off tomorrow.

No comments: