Saturday, June 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 868

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - late tee time
Why it makes me happy - I got to break bread with my adopted family. I'm usually golfing when they eat so this worked out great...getting caught up....and an invitation for a burger tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - my team partner today
Why it happened - we had a team match
Why it makes me happy - I played like a dog.....but my partner didn't. I lost my individual match but he won his and we won the team point

HappyUP!!! - helping my partner
Why it happened - it had to at some point?
Why it makes me happy - I had not helped my partner for the first 12 holes....that is a long time to carry a load. We were one up.....on his ball alone. I asked him if he was looking for some help. He said, "yeah." I promptly hit a great wedge shot within 2-3 feet of the pin and made a birdie.


JollyJottings

Brekko
Driving the ball
My team partner today
Wedge shot on 13
7 iron into 14
7 iron into 16
E-mailing with a buddy

No comments: